Do you get excited about fast applications and big enterprise systems where failure is not an option? Have you heard about the recent introduction of Core Web Vitals, or know how to help organizations improve on these metrics or maybe already applied best practices years ago? We are looking for you to help facilitate businesses to grow by acting as their go-to consultant and advising them on valuable web and application performance improvements!
What does an Application Performance Consultant do?
We are looking for our next Application Performance Consultant. In this role, you’re the one the clients run to if they need something. You’re the spider in the web that just keeps on improving the customer’s competitive edge.
What you’ll do:
- Use your knowledge of front-end web technology to advise our customers to optimize their application performance, from both a technical and an organizational perspective;
- Work in the Service Delivery team with professionals in the field of Application Performance Monitoring;
- Collaborate with Account Management to support new business development in a presales role;
- Implement the proposed solution for the partner;
- Troubleshoot application performance problems with the use of monitoring and/or analysis tools.
What do you bring?
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in role of technical/business consultant or senior engineer with consultancy skills;
- Good industry and technical knowledge on front-end web development of single page applications (e.g. based on Vue.js or React frameworks);
- Implementation experience of analytics scripts (preferably performance analytics scripts);
- Good knowledge of application infrastructure and server-side rendering technologies;
- Experience with application performance management tooling such as Dynatrace, NewRelic and/or others is a plus.
- Get ready to boost your own performance: an enormous amount of energy and enthusiasm will help you!
- Blow us away with your seamless presentation and communication skills in both Dutch and English.
What’s in it for you?
Working at Measureworks will get you everything you need to become successful, a flexible and dynamic work environment and a team full of co-workers that are the best in the business. You get the best of both worlds as a self-starter and working in a team.
Our motto is: Get Fast, Stay Fast!
We ensure businesses are running applications and websites that are up to speed, and help them to stay competitive from a performance perspective. We provide benchmarks, share insights, optimize performance solutions and advise on organizational team structure and processes – from a technical perspective, but always with the business in mind.
We use multiple Application Performance Monitoring solutions that focus on full-stack, infrastructure, digital experience & insights.