Are you a pro in data crunching? MeasureWorks is looking for a Data analyst who has a data-driven and analytical way of thinking paired with business understanding!
What does a Data analyst do?
As a Data analyst, you are closely involved in all developments within MeasureWorks. You work both independently and on projects to optimize the performance of our customers’ online environments. You are someone who can quickly make (new) connections and process this into concrete advice.
Data, both customer and performance statistics, are increasingly central to analysing performance issues and providing advice on concrete improvement actions. Therefore, the translation of advice into (prediction) models is one of the focal points within MeasureWorks. We measure continuously and report this to our clients.
What you’ll do
- You will provide our customers with real-time, relevant and actionable advice and help them to ensure that their site or mobile application performs in such a way as to exceed the expectations of their users;
- You will play an important role together with our performance engineers, among others, in improving and automating analyses;
- You will not only dive into automating analyses but also in developing or improving prediction models;
- You will be working a lot on analyses and drawing up reports based on the data we collect for our customers.
What do you bring?
- HBO / WO degree in (Business) Informatics / Technical Business Administration / Business & ICT;
- Affinity with Business Intelligence & data analysis;
- Knowledge of web & performance analytics, A/B testing, and the voice of customers is a plus;
- Analytical & Result-oriented;
- Knowledge of web infrastructure and architecture, web, databases and application servers;
- Knowledge of UNIX, HTTP, Websphere/Java, SQL/SAS is preferred.
What’s in it for you?
At MeasureWorks, you will be working within a small, young, close-knit team of technical specialists for high-profile online brands to achieve visible results for which you are personally responsible. We offer an excellent salary, including a car and a bonus scheme based on individual and team results. We also offer you the opportunity to grow through coaching, mentoring and training.
Our motto is: Get Fast, Stay Fast!
We ensure businesses are running applications and websites that are up to speed and help them stay competitive from a performance perspective. We provide benchmarks, share insights, optimize performance solutions and advise on organizational team structure and processes – from a technical perspective but always with the business in mind.
We use multiple Application Performance Monitoring solutions that focus on full-stack infrastructure, digital experience & insights.