Does your heart beat faster for fast websites? Do you have a great sense of responsibility? Do you have top-notch communication skills? Then join team MeasureWorks as Performance Architect! As a team, we do our utmost every day to provide the best web performance solution for our customers.
What does a Performance Architect do?
As a Performance Architect at MeasureWorks, you have final responsibility for your own customer portfolio. This means that you spend as much time as possible with the client and ensure that their web services are running optimally. Everything revolves around the “end user experience” of our customers’ web services!
What you’ll do
- You advise and guide our customers – mostly large multi channel – both on a technical and a marketing level. The goal? The highest possible conversion and customer loyalty!
- The projects you manage are quite complex in nature and are based on the latest technological developments in web and performance analytics. We expect sharp analyses and clear choices in the advice to our customers.
- You will manage both internally at MeasureWorks and with regards to the suppliers and departments of our customers.
The team at Measureworks has broad and extensive technical experience in the field of observability, performance analysis and front-end performance improvements in the field of web services. The working method of MeasureWorks is characterized by “professional pragmatism”. Achieving the objective is key!
What do you bring?
- HBO / WO degree in (Business) Informatics / Technical Business Administration / Business & ICT;
- 2 to 5 years experience;
- Affinity with Business Intelligence & Web Performance;
- Result oriented;
- Knowledge of web infrastructure and architecture, web, databases and application servers;
- Knowledge of UNIX, HTTP, TCP/IP, Websphere / Java;
What’s in it for you?
At MeasureWorks, you will be working on your own portfolio within a small, young, close-knit team of technical specialists for high-profile online brands to achieve visible results, for which you are personally responsible. Not only do we offer an excellent salary, including a car and a bonus scheme based on both personal and team results, but we also offer you the opportunity to grow into the position of Performance Architect through coaching, mentoring and training.
Our motto is: Get Fast, Stay Fast!
We ensure businesses are running applications and websites that are up to speed, and help them to stay competitive from a performance perspective. We provide benchmarks, share insights, optimize performance solutions and advise on organizational team structure and processes – from a technical/performance perspective, but always with their business in mind.
We use multiple Application Performance Monitoring solutions that focus on full-stack, infrastructure, digital experience & insights.